Dr.Reddy's Laboratories Ltd (REDY.BO)
22 Sep 2017
Thu, Sep 21 2017
* FDA completes audit of co's Telangana custom pharmaceutical services facility, technology development centre with no observations Source text: http://bit.ly/2hhsmbf Further company coverage:
* Says received an establishment inspection report (EIR) from US FDA for formulation Srikakulam plant Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says Aurigene Discovery Technologies, Curis plan to initiate phase 2 trial of CA-170 in India
Sept 8 Dr. Reddy's Laboratories said on Friday a German regulator has made six major observations about its Duvvada drug making facility in the southern Indian state of Andhra Pradesh, sending shares down as much as 7.1 percent.
* Regulatory Authority of Germany concluded audit of formulations manufacturing facility in Vishakapatnam
* Says announces launch of bupropion hydrochloride extended-release tablets, USP (XL) in U.S. Market
* Dr Reddys welcomes ruling (Adds Dr Reddy's comment, further reaction)
BRIEF-Dr.Reddy's Labs says overall impact on financials of settlement disputes with Vivus not likely to be material
* Dr.Reddy's Laboratories clarifies on news item regarding settling patent row with vivus
BRIEF-Dr.Reddy's Labs says ruling in favour of co on generic version of Suboxone doesn't infringe U.S. patents as asserted by Indivior
* U.S. court ruling in favour of co on generic version of suboxone doesn't infringe U.S. patents as asserted by Indivior Source text - http://bit.ly/2eo6WEQ Further company coverage:
Sept 1 Indivior said on Friday it would appeal against a U.S. court ruling that generic drug maker Dr Reddy's had not infringed its patents, potentially opening the way to a rival to the firm's Suboxone Film opiod addiction treatment.