Reliance Communications Ltd (RLCM.NS)
Thu, Sep 14 2017
MUMBAI Shares in Indian telecoms company Reliance Communications Ltd extended losses on Thursday, falling nearly 3 percent, a day after the local arm of Sweden's Ericsson filed a plea with an insolvency court against Reliance Communications.
* Ericsson unlikely to push RCom to bankruptcy - trader (Adds background on RCom, lawyer, investor's comments)
MUMBAI, Sept 14 Shares in Reliance Communications fell as much as 2.3 percent in early trading on Thursday, a day after the Indian arm of Ericsson filed a petition seeking to drag the debt-laden telecom firm into insolvency due to unpaid dues.
* Says initiated migration of customers in gujarat circle to an all 4G network, prior to expiry of 2G spectrum in that circle end sept 2017. Source text - http://bit.ly/2xlxT6M Further company coverage:
* Shares down 1.84 percent in pre-open trade after ericsson files insolvency case against company Further company coverage: (Reporting By Mumbai Desk)
MUMBAI, Sept 13 Ericsson's Indian subsidiary has filed insolvency petitions against Reliance Communications and two of its companies to recover unpaid dues, the Indian mobile operator said in a stock exchange filing on Wednesday.
BRIEF-Reliance Communications says Ericsson India files petition against co for recovery of 4.91 bln rupees
* Reliance Communications clarifies on news item "Ericsson India files insolvency case against Reliance Communication"
* Seeks shareholders' nod for private placement of non-convertible debentures
MUMBAI, Aug 12 Indian telecoms carrier Reliance Communications (RCom) posted its third straight quarterly loss on Saturday as its heavy debt load and a price war triggered by an upstart rival continued to weigh on sales and profit.
BRIEF-Reliance Communications confirms co has not released information related to report on telcos understating revenues
* Reliance Communications Ltd clarifies on news item "CAG : 6 telcos understated revenues by rs.61,000 cr"