Schroders PLC (SDR.L)
23 Oct 2017
Thu, Oct 19 2017
* Institutional investor assets up 9.3 pct (Adds detail from statement, bullet points)
LONDON, Oct 19 British asset manager Schroders on Thursday said its assets assets under management and administration in the nine months to end-September rose by 9 pct.
Oct 10 Global investment manager Schroders Plc said on Tuesday it appointed Frank Thormann as portfolio manager of global equities.
Oct 2 Asset manager Schroders Adveq said Reto Schwager will succeed Sven Liden as chief executive, effective Jan. 1.
Sept 26 Asset manager Schroders Plc appointed Charles Prideaux as head of solutions, reporting to Richard Mountford, the global head of its product division.
* Says to pay for all external research costs under Mifid II rules. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Simon Jessop)
LONDON, July 27 British asset manager Schroders posted a 21.6 percent rise in first-half assets under management and administration, boosted by market gains and inflows of new client money, sending its shares higher on Thursday.
LONDON, July 27 British asset manager Schroders on Thursday posted a 21.6 percent rise in first-half assets under management, boosted by market gains and inflows of new client money.
July 10 Investment manager Schroders Plc said on Monday it appointed Tom Binks as a fiduciary manager.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, June 07 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Schroders plc's (Schroders) Long- and Short-Term Issuer Default Ratings (IDR) at 'A+' and 'F1' respectively. The Outlook on the Long-Term IDR is Stable. These rating actions were undertaken as part of Fitch's global peer review of traditional investment managers. For more information on the peer review, see 'Fitch Completes Traditional Investment Manager Global Peer Review' dated 7 June
- Oil And Gas Trust Value Ranking, June 2017
- Oil And Gas Trust Value Ranking, April 2017
- Will Exxon's Major Shale Play Find Black Gold Or Fool's Gold?
- Inclusion In SDR Does Not Spur Official Demand For The Yuan
- Oil And Gas Trust Value Ranking, December 2016
- SandRidge Mississippian Trust II - Distribution Rises 9.4%, But No Love For These Shares