Sherwin-Williams Co (SHW.N)
Mon, Sep 11 2017
* Says has right to borrow, obtain issuance, renewal, extension and increase of a revolving letter of credit up to availability of $250 million
* Sherwin-Williams-on Aug 17 co's unit, co entered into assignable loan agreement that provides for a floating rate loan in principal amount of EUR 225.0 million
A proposed class action lawsuit against paint manufacturer Sherwin-Williams is accusing the company of contaminating the water in a New Jersey community for decades, causing a "cancer cluster" within the town.
* Takes sole share stake of 3.3 million shares in Altaba Inc - SEC filing
* Third Point LLC cuts share stake in Charter Communications Inc by 37.5 percent to 500,000 Class A shares - SEC filing
* The Sherwin-Williams Company reports 2017 second quarter financial results
* Sets regular quarterly dividend of $0.85 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Proposes offering of $1.48 billion senior notes - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2t2zU6x) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
* Sherwin-Williams completes acquisition of Valspar, creates the global leader in paint and coatings
WASHINGTON Paint-maker Sherwin-Williams has won U.S. antitrust approval to buy U.S. rival Valspar Corp , the Federal Trade Commission said on Friday.
- I Think I'll Walk Instead Of Throwing Money Away
- Hurricane Irma, Sea Level Rise And Markets
- Buffett's Big Reveal On Bonds And Other Items Of Investing Interest
- Sherwin-Williams: A Dividend Aristocrat With Nearly 40 Consecutive Years Of Higher Payouts
- Can PPG Get Back To Growth?
- Tracking Dan Loeb's Third Point Portfolio - Q2 2017 Update