Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU.OQ)
25 Sep 2017
Thu, Sep 7 2017
* On September 7, 2017, registrant entered into a credit agreement with Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited - SEC Filing
HONG KONG China's second-largest mobile search engine Sogou, controlled by Sohu.com [SOHU.O] and 45 percent owned by Tencent Holdings [0700.HK], said it will focus on artificial intelligence (AI) as it aims to build a next-generation search engine.
HONG KONG, Aug 1 China's second-largest mobile search engine Sogou, controlled by Sohu.com and 45 percent owned by Tencent Holdings, said it will focus on artificial intelligence (AI) as it aims to build a next-generation search engine.
* Controlled unit Sogou to submit on to United States SEC a draft registration statement for possible IPO of American depositary shares
* Sohu.com special committee retains financial advisor and legal counsel
* sohu.com - on june 3, board formed special committee to review, evaluate previously-announced non-binding proposal - sec filing
* Sees Q2 total revenues to be between us$420 million and us$450 million
* CEO Charles Zhang's 2016 total compensation $2.6 million versus $10.2 million in 2015 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2p7dRIt) Further company coverage:
* Sohu.com reports first quarter 2017 unaudited financial results
- Sohu To List Sogou, AirMedia Lowers Buyout Offer
- Sohu.Com's (SOHU) CEO Xiaochuan Wang on Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- It's Show Me Time For America - Week Ahead
- Sohu Stock Undervalued Based On Sum-Of-The-Parts Analysis
- Sohu Brings Home Changyou, LeEco Slashes Jobs
- Weibo - Still With Room To Grow?