StoneMor Partners LP (STON.N)
Thu, Aug 17 2017
* Stonemor Partners LP secures amendment and waiver to extend date of filing form 10-K
* Stonemor Partners LP files for non-timely 10-Q - SEC Filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2uuXaXU) Further company coverage:
* StoneMor Partners Lp says has received waiver and amendment from its lenders which extends date by which co must file its form 10-K to August 15, 2017
* Stonemor Partners L.P. provides update on accounting review
* Stonemor Partners L.P. issues update on sales team development
* Provides preliminary unaudited financial results for first quarter 2017 and fourth quarter 2016
* Stonemor appoints R. Grady president and chief executive officer and Mark Miller chief financial officer
* Stonemor Partners LP says continuing to analyze and review historical recognition of revenue and related costs and prior financial statements
- Why StoneMor Will Eliminate Its Dividend - 4 Warning Signs
- StoneMor Partners: Technical Default, What's Next?
- Feasting On Low-Hanging Fruit: Constructing A Portfolio Of Distressed Equities With Optionality And Upside
- Can Death-Care Stock StoneMor Come Back To Life?
- Busted Cemetery Business With Lots Of Red Flags, Confusing Accounting, Trading At 14% Yield.
- PRO Weekly Digest: All About Banks With Harvard Winters