Tata Motors Ltd (TAMO.BO)
MUMBAI Citi is handling the process for a prospective buyer to acquire up to 20 billion rupees ($311.8 million) worth of shares in India's Tata Motors Ltd on Tuesday, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
MUMBAI, Sept 18 Citi is handling the process for a prospective buyer to acquire up to 20 billion rupees ($311.8 million) worth of shares in India's Tata Motors Ltd on Tuesday, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
FRANKFURT Volkswagen's Skoda division remains open to teaming up with other players to help meet cost targets to build a low-cost car for emerging markets, its chief executive said, after cooperation talks with India's Tata Motors collapsed.
* Says Tata Motors Group global wholesales at 94,210 in August 2017
* Says total retail sales for Jaguar Land Rover were 38,519 vehicles in August, up 4.3 percent compared to August 2016
* Exec says have adopted a platform from Jaguar Land Rover to build cars and SUVs for India, first SUV to be launched in end-2018
* Says August total sales of commercial and passenger vehicles of 48,988 units versus 43,105 units last year
BRIEF-India Index Services & Products says Bajaj Finance, HPCL and UPL Ltd to be included in Nifty 50 index
Aug 28 India Index Services And Products Ltd * Says Bajaj Finance Ltd, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd and UPL Ltd being included in Nifty 50 index * ACC Ltd, Bank Of Baroda, Tata Power Co Ltd, Tata Motors Ltd DVR to be excluded from Nifty50 index from Sept 29 Source text - The Index Maintenance Sub-Committee (IMSC) has decided to make the following replacement of stocks in various indices as part of its periodic review. These changes shall become effective from S
* To focus on cutting costs, boosting production, new launches