Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS (TCELL.IS)
22 Oct 2017
Fri, Sep 29 2017
* BOARD OF DIRECTORS APPROVES INCORPORATION OF A COMPANY IN TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTHERN CYPRUS
Sept 19 Nordic telecom operator Telia Company said on Tuesday said it had sold a 7 percent stake in Turkish mobile operator Turkcell in a deal generating proceeds of about 4.1 billion Swedish crowns ($516 million).
* Says following completion of placing and sale, Telia Company will own 24.0 percent of issued share capital of Turkcell through its ownership in Turkcell Holding
* : BOOKRUNNER - BOOKS WILL CLOSE AT 6.15PM UK TIME Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
* BLOCK TRADE - BOOKRUNNER SAYS PRICE GUIDANCE OF TRY11.55-11.60, COVERED THROUGHOUT THE RANGE, BOOKS WILL CLOSE AT 6.15PM UK TIME IN TURKCELL ABB Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
Sept 18 Nordic telecom group Telia Company launched on Monday an offer to sell its remaining direct stake in Turkish operator Turkcell to institutional investors as part of a bid to focus on core markets.
* BOOKS EXPECTED TO CLOSE AT SHORT NOTICE THIS EVENING Further company coverage:
* VISIBILITY ON POTENTIAL INVESTOR INTEREST IN EXCESS OF DEAL SIZE, FROM A LIMITED MARKET SOUNDING EXERCISE
* Telia company announces proposed sale of part of its stake in Turkcell
* SIGNS AGREEMENT WITH TURKCELL UNIT SUPERONLINE ILETISIM HIZMETLERI WORTH $21.6 MILLION