Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS.BO)
22 Sep 2017
Thu, Sep 7 2017
BRIEF-Tata Consultancy Services partners with GE to integrate intelligence into services data lake platform
* Says TCS partners with GE to integrate intelligence into services data lake platform Source text - http://bit.ly/2wLDtNy Further company coverage:
MUMBAI India's top IT services company Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS) is moving to capitalize on growth opportunities in areas such as life sciences and manufacturing, Chief Executive Rajesh Gopinathan said on Friday.
July 14 India's NSE index ended slightly lower on Friday after breaching the 9,900 level for the first time as investors booked profits after four straight sessions of gains, while Tata Consultancy Services Ltd fell on disappointing earnings.
July 14 - India's NSE index fell on Friday after briefly trading above 9,900 for the first time as investors booked profits following a four-day winning streak, while Tata Consultancy Services Ltd fell on disappointing earnings.
* Exec says volume of small and medium sized digital deals continues to be strong
* Appointed Aarthi Subramanian as non-executive director on board of directors with effect from August 17
* Says declared an interim dividend of INR 7 per equity share
* June quarter consol net profit 59.50 billion rupees versus 63.18 billion rupees last year
* Says TCS launches AI for SAP operations Source text: (http://bit.ly/2ssjNOp) Further company coverage:
* Says collaborates with Intel to drive digital transformations