Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS.NS)
19 Oct 2017
Thu, Oct 12 2017
MUMBAI/BENGALURU Oct 12 India's top IT services firm Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS) said it expected an uptick in the retail business segment in the coming quarters but remained cautious about the banking and financial services segments that form the bulk of its revenues.
* Tata Consultancy Services exec says TCS past disruption caused by FinTech
Oct 12 India's biggest software services exporter, Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS), reported a two percent decline in second-quarter profit on Thursday hurt by higher expenses.
MUMBAI, Oct 1 India's top software services exporter Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS) said on Sunday a U.S. jury had more than halved to $420 million the damages it has to pay to medical software company Epic Systems in a trade secrets lawsuit.
* Says Scottish Widows partners with co's unit Diligenta to offer policy administration services Source text: http://bit.ly/2hvgb76 Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Tata Consultancy Services partners with GE to integrate intelligence into services data lake platform
* Says TCS partners with GE to integrate intelligence into services data lake platform Source text - http://bit.ly/2wLDtNy Further company coverage:
MUMBAI India's top IT services company Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS) is moving to capitalize on growth opportunities in areas such as life sciences and manufacturing, Chief Executive Rajesh Gopinathan said on Friday.
July 14 India's NSE index ended slightly lower on Friday after breaching the 9,900 level for the first time as investors booked profits after four straight sessions of gains, while Tata Consultancy Services Ltd fell on disappointing earnings.
July 14 - India's NSE index fell on Friday after briefly trading above 9,900 for the first time as investors booked profits following a four-day winning streak, while Tata Consultancy Services Ltd fell on disappointing earnings.
* Exec says volume of small and medium sized digital deals continues to be strong
- The Container Store Still Looks Boxed In
- The Container Store's (TCS) CEO Melissa Reiff on Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- The Container Store: Q4 Hurts The Bear Case, But Doesn't Quite Make A Bull Case
- The Container Store's (TCS) CEO Melissa Reiff on Q4 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- The Container Store Q4 Earnings Report: Will It Meet Expectations?
- The Container Store Is On A Path To A Restructuring In 2019 - Seriously