Tele2 AB (TEL2a.ST)
Fri, Jul 28 2017
* Hutchison Drei Austria CEO says cannot give a medium-term earnings, sales forecast of merged entity
VIENNA, July 28 Mobile telecoms group Hutchison Drei Austria will buy landline-focused Tele2 for 95 million euros ($111 million), it said on Friday, creating a group to rival Mexican tycoon Carlos Slim's Telekom Austria .
* Tele2 sells Tele2 Austria to Hutchison Drei Austria GmbH for EUR 95 million
July 19 Swedish telecom operator Tele2 on Wednesday reported higher second-quarter core profit than expected and raised its 2017 core profit guidance, sending shares up 5 percent.
* CORRECTED (OFFICIAL)- Says net sales for q2 (not q1) amounted to SEK 7,988 (6,668) mln and EBITDA amounted to SEK 1,631 (1,087) mln
STOCKHOLM, June 1 Telecom operator Tele2 repeats its target of reaching break-even in Dutch operations this year, its top chief tells Reuters ahead of an investor update on Netherlands and Kazakhstan on Thursday.
* Says confirms that representatives from the European Commission have initiated an investigation about possible anti-competitive cooperation between operators in the mobile market and/or possible abuse of collective dominant position
April 24 Swedish telecom operator Tele2 on Monday reported clearly higher core profit than expected and said it had lower expansion costs in the Netherlands as customer intake was held back by price competition.
* Q1 net sales amounted to SEK 7,875 (6,446) million and EBITDA amounted to SEK 1,723 (1,226) million
MOSCOW, March 29 VTB Bank is discussing with co-investors in Russia's No.4 mobile phone operator Tele2 a possible ownership change that would give state-controlled Rostelecom control in the mobile company, VTB's First Deputy CEO said on Wednesday.