Thomson Reuters Corp (TRI.N)
Fri, Jul 28 2017
HONG KONG, July 28 The China Investment Corp sovereign wealth fund is arranging a 6.8 billion euro ($7.96 billion) loan to fund its acquisition of European warehouse firm Logicor, people with direct knowledge of the matter told Thomson Reuters publication Basis Point.
(Reuters Health) - Non-drug approaches that work best at relieving cancer-related fatigue may differ during and after cancer treatment, according to an analysis of past trials.
LONDON, March 31 Syndicated lending in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) of US$203bn in the first quarter was 4% higher than the US$196bn in the same period of 2016 as a number of early year acquisition financings helped keep volumes stable, according to Thomson Reuters LPC data.
- Thomson Reuters: Stable Business Model And Dividend
- Dividend Growth Stocks Going Ex-Div August 14-18th
- Thomson Reuters (TRI) Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Thomson Reuters Corporation 2017 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Thomson Reuters: Paying Higher Dividends For 24 Consecutive Years
- Tracking The Parnassus Core Equity Fund - Q1 2017 Update