Unilever PLC (ULVR.L)
SEOUL/LONDON Unilever has agreed to pay 2.27 billion euros ($2.71 billion) to buy fast-growing cosmetics company Carver Korea in its latest move to build a global beauty business. | Video
* Says Carver is S.Korea's fastest-growing cosmetics business
SEOUL, Sept 25 Unilever has agreed to buy a majority stake in South Korean cosmetics firm Carver Korea for $2.9 billion from a consortium of Goldman Sachs and Bain Capital Private Equity, Seoul Economic Daily reported on Monday.
LONDON, Sept 22 Unilever and South African investment holding company Remgro on Friday announced a 11.9 billion rand ($901 million) deal that sees Unilever trade its spreads business in southern Africa for Remgro's stake in its South African subsidiary.
* PROPOSED DISPOSAL OF 25.75% SHAREHOLDING IN UNILEVER SA AND ACQUISITION OF SOUTHERN AFRICA SPREADS PORTFOLIO
* UNILEVER - BONDS COMPRISE £250,000,000 OF 1.375 PER CENT FIXED RATE NOTES DUE SEPTEMBER 2024 AND £250,000,000 OF 1.875 PER CENT FIXED RATE NOTES DUE SEPT 2029
* Unilever exec says innovation team has reduced number of global projects by 10 percent this year, but increased size of projects by 20 percent
LONDON, Aug 9 Unilever has agreed to buy certain of its Dutch preference shares and to launch a public offer for the rest that would value them at 450 million euros, as the Anglo-Dutch consumer goods company seeks to simplify its capital structure.
BRIEF-Unilever cfo says forex would add 1 percent to turnover, 2 percent to eps if current spot rates applied for the full year
* Unilever ceo says to continue to target m&a across its portfolio
BRIEF-Interview-Unilever cfo says more likely that developed market spreads business has more interest from private equity
* Interview-Unilever cfo says margin growth in h2 to be below h1, due to investments in innovation
- Diageo Disappoints With 3Q Earnings As European Markets Seek Direction
- I Love Brands, I Love Investing in Unilever
- What You Were Buying Last Week: Unilever
- Should Investors Look for a Buying Opportunity at Unilever While the FTSE 100 Tanks?
- Is It Still Safe to Buy Unilever?
- What Do These Ratios Tell Us About Unilever?