Vedanta Resources PLC (VDNRF.PK)
18 Oct 2017
Fri, Oct 13 2017
LONDON Nearly 2,000 Zambian villagers have won the right to sue Vedanta Resources in the English courts in a ruling that could lead to other multinationals being pursued in London for their activities overseas.
* Appeal hearing due in Nov. in separate case against Shell (Adds comment from Leigh Day, Zambian community leader)
LONDON, Oct 13 Nearly 2,000 Zambian villagers can pursue a claim for damages in English courts for environmental pollution after London's Court of Appeal on Friday rejected an appeal by diversified miner Vedanta.
Aug 30 Indian mining company Vedanta Resources Plc named a former CEO, Kuldip Kaura, to again lead the company on an interim basis as it looks for a new head to replace Tom Albanese, who is leaving the company on Thursday.
Aug 30 Indian mining company Vedanta Resources Plc named former CEO Kuldip Kaura as its interim chief executive, to replace Tom Albanese who is due to step down on Thursday.
Diversified miner Vedanta Resources' first-quarter core earnings rose about 48 percent on higher zinc production, with renewed demand for the metal driven by higher steel production in China.
Aug 23 Diversified miner Vedanta Resources said its quarterly core earnings rose about 48 percent as zinc production at its Indian unit jumped.
Aug 23 Diversified miner Vedanta Resources said its quarterly core earnings jumped about 48 percent as zinc production at its Indian unit nearly doubled.
SINGAPORE, Aug 3 (IFR) - Vedanta Resources, the UK-listed Indian mining and energy group, is marketing a new issue of US dollar bonds to refinance outstanding debt.
July 26 Diversified miner Vedanta Resources said mined metal production at its Indian zinc unit almost doubled in the first quarter due to higher volumes at all of its mines and better ore grades.
- Vedanta Has Eyes On Investment In India
- Vedanta Resources' (VDNRF) CEO Thomas Albanese on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Basic Materials 'Safer' Dividend Dog Net Gains Led By Coal And Metals For June
- Top 5 Zinc Miners To Consider
- A Brief Look At The Zinc Miners With A Zinc Deficit Looming
- Vedanta Resources' (VDNRF) CEO Thomas Albanese on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript