SunEdison Inc (WFR.F)
22 Sep 2017
Mon, Sep 11 2017
* Terraform Power says on Sept. 7, Terraform Power Llc entered into a transition services agreement with Sunedison Inc - sec filing
BRIEF-TerraForm Global Inc says TerraForm Global LLC entered into a transition services agreement with SunEdison
* TerraForm Global Inc - on September 7, TerraForm Global Llc entered into a transition services agreement with SunEdison - SEC filing
* On 2 AUG, U.S bankruptcy court for Southern District Of New York approved stipulated order, and escrow monies have been released
* Terraform Power Inc says co may have conflicts of interest with Terraform Global - SEC filing
Renewable energy giant SunEdison Inc received court approval on Friday to proceed with its planned rights offering that will raise nearly $300 million to help the company emerge from its year-old bankruptcy.
Renewable energy company SunEdison Inc said on Monday that opponents of its plan to replace its $300 million bankruptcy loan are to trying to spin the proposal as a "confiscatory conspiracy" against junior creditors.
Bankrupt renewable energy company SunEdison Inc needs more time to hold on to its sole right for filing a restructuring plan to continue negotiating with stakeholders, its chief executive said in court papers on Friday, noting the company had just reached a $32 million settlement of some creditor lawsuits.
- U.S. IPO Recap: Twitter Tweets Its Plans While 11 Others Set Terms
- Insider Siren: 1 Commodity And 1 Alternative Energy Stock With Recent Large Insider Buying
- Is MEMC Electronic Materials On The Road To Recovery?
- MEMC Electronic Materials Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- MEMC Electronic Materials Misses Where it Counts
- Does The Street Have MEMC Electronic Materials Figured Out?