Whitbread PLC (WTB.L)
22 Sep 2017
Thu, Aug 31 2017
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, August 31 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Whitbread Plc's Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB' with a Stable Outlook and Short-Term IDR at 'F2.' Fitch has also affirmed the senior unsecured rating for Whitbread Group Plc at 'BBB'. Whitbread Group Plc is the main entity that issues debt within the group. All bonds have guarantees from Whitbread Plc and main subsidiaries Premier Inn and Costa Limited. The company's 'B
LONDON, June 21 British shares slipped less than their European peers on Wednesday as gains from Whitbread helped mitigate losses from sub-prime lender Provident Financial.
June 21 Britain's Whitbread, which runs the Costa Coffee chain and Premier Inn hotels, reported a 7.6 percent rise in first-quarter sales on improved trading at both its businesses.
June 21 Britain's Whitbread, which runs the Costa Coffee chain and Premier Inn hotels, reported group sales up 7.6 percent in its first quarter.
LONDON, April 25 British shares edged higher on Tuesday as a strong Europe-wide market rally after the first round of the French election dissipated and investors focused on corporate results which indicated tougher times ahead for consumer goods stocks.
* Says can still meet expectations for financial year (Adds CEO comments)
LONDON, April 25 British shares edged up on Tuesday as a strong Europe-wide market rally after the first round of the French election dissipated, with investors' focus back on corporate results which indicated tougher times ahead for consumer goods stocks.
April 25 Britain's Whitbread Plc, which runs the Costa Coffee chain and Premier Inn hotels, said it expected the consumer environment to deteriorate next year.
* Costa opened 255 net new stores worldwide and we continue to roll out our successful and fast growing costa travel formats.
- European Markets Rise Despite Iraq Conflict, as Local Economy and Stocks Take Center Stage
- Double-Digit Sales Growth Lifts Whitbread
- 10 FTSE 100 Shares Trading Near 52-Week Highs
- 3 FTSE Shares Hitting New Highs
- Should I Buy These 5 Shares? Whitbread, Aggreko, and Gulf Keystone Petroleum
- My Verdict on 5 FTSE Boardrooms