News: Li & Fung Ltd (0494.HK)
17 Apr 2014
Wed, Apr 2 2014
* Has entered into a co-marketing agreement with LI path (long island pathology, inc.) to promote MDXhealth's confirmmdx for prostate cancer test
For the full text of this story please click the following link:
* CSI300 has biggest gain in 6 months on preferred shares policy
HONG KONG, March 21 - Hong Kong shares ended up, lifted by a rally in Chinese shares in the afternoon session on gains led by Li & Fung and the property sector.
* Li & Fung up 16.7 percent on good earnings (Updates to midday)
HONG KONG - Shares of global sourcing firm Li & Fung Ltd jumped to their highest in more than a year on Friday as investors cheered better-than-expected earnings and focused on a new three-year plan that includes spinning off its brands and licences unit.
* Intends to achieve over 2 times 2013 core operating profit
HONG KONG, March 20 - Global exporter Li & Fung Ltd reported a 17 percent rise in full-year net profit, boosted by a strengthened foothold in Asia as the company moves to capture increasing consumer spending in the region.
Jan 12 - Li & Fung Ltd plans to launch a unit that consults on factory safety in the aftermath of a 2012 fire in a garment plant in Bangladesh that killed 112 workers, the Wall Street Journal reported on Sunday.
- Quiksilver Announces Licensing Agreement for Children’s Apparel with LF USA<0494.HK>
- Authentic Brands Group, LLC Completes Purchase of Spyder Active Sports, Inc.<0494.HK>
- BNY Mellon and OTC Markets Group Announce New OTCM ADR Index, Powered by BNY Mellon DR Indices
- Vena Cava Announces Partnership With LF USA