News: Li & Fung Ltd (0494.HK)
22 Jul 2014
Thu, May 15 2014
HONG KONG, May 15 - Global exporter Li & Fung said on Thursday the factory facilities of some of its suppliers in Vietnam had been damaged in anti-China protests that have seen thousands of Vietnamese set fire to foreign factories in the south of the country.
HONG KONG, May 14 - Global exporter Li & Fung said on Wednesday that some of its suppliers in Vietnam had suspended production amid anti-China protests over a disputed area in the South China Sea.
* Has entered into a co-marketing agreement with LI path (long island pathology, inc.) to promote MDXhealth's confirmmdx for prostate cancer test
For the full text of this story please click the following link:
* CSI300 has biggest gain in 6 months on preferred shares policy
HONG KONG, March 21 - Hong Kong shares ended up, lifted by a rally in Chinese shares in the afternoon session on gains led by Li & Fung and the property sector.
* Li & Fung up 16.7 percent on good earnings (Updates to midday)
HONG KONG - Shares of global sourcing firm Li & Fung Ltd jumped to their highest in more than a year on Friday as investors cheered better-than-expected earnings and focused on a new three-year plan that includes spinning off its brands and licences unit.
* Intends to achieve over 2 times 2013 core operating profit
- Quiksilver Announces Licensing Agreement for Children’s Apparel with LF USA<0494.HK>
- Authentic Brands Group, LLC Completes Purchase of Spyder Active Sports, Inc.<0494.HK>
- BNY Mellon and OTC Markets Group Announce New OTCM ADR Index, Powered by BNY Mellon DR Indices
- Vena Cava Announces Partnership With LF USA