News: Tencent Holdings Ltd (0700.HK)
20 Dec 2013
Fri, Dec 6 2013
HONG KONG, Dec 6 - Hong Kong shares ended slightly up on Friday, trimming weekly losses, led by Chinese Internet giant Tencent Holdings ahead of economic data from the United States and China this weekend.
BEIJING, Dec 3 - Internet services company Tencent Holdings Ltd has grown so rapidly it's now China's most valuable listed technology brand, with a value even closing in on that of Wal-Mart Stores Inc, a report published on Tuesday shows.
HONG KONG, Nov 25 - Hong Kong shares ended weaker on Monday, with Chinese Internet giant Tencent Holdings leading technology gains that offset weakness for Sinopec Corp after pipeline explosions at its Qingdao oil terminals.
JOHANNESBURG, Nov 14 - South African stocks rebounded on Thursday from their biggest fall in four months in the previous session, led by media group Naspers which was lifted by gaming revenue growth by its Chinese money spinner Tencent Holdings Ltd.
HONG KONG, Nov 14 - Hong Kong shares bounced from a 2-month low on Thursday, underpinned by strong quarterly earnings from firms such as Chinese Internet giant Tencent Holdings and healthcare equipment provider Shandong Weigao Group.
Nov 14 - The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Weigao Group surges 31 pct after returning to growth in Q3
BEIJING - Internet giant Tencent Holdings will have to wait until its biggest customers, China's smartphone users, get hooked up to high-speed mobile networks next year before its $2 billion investment on game and chatting apps really pays off.
* Tencent Q3 net income rises 20 pct to 3.87 bln yuan, just under forecast of 3.94 bln yuan
BEIJING, Nov 13 - A group of Chinese Internet firms, including Tencent Holdings and Sohu.Com Inc , has joined a top U.S. film industry body in seeking 300 million yuan ($49.2 million) in damages from China's Baidu Inc and QVOD for copyright violation.
- Tencent Announces 2012 Fourth Quarter and Annual Results<0700.HK>
- eLong Reports Third Quarter 2012 Unaudited Financial Results
- Tencent Announces 2012 Third Quarter Results
- Tencent Announces 2012 Second Quarter and Interim Results
- Activision Blizzard And Tencent Announce Long-Term Strategic Relationship To Bring Call of Duty Online To China
- Tencent Announces 2012 First Quarter Results