News: China Unicom Hong Kong Ltd (0762.HK)
Wed, Dec 4 2013
* China Mobile, China Unicom, China Telecom awarded 4G TD-LTE licenses
* Q3 net profit up 51 percent to 3.05 bln yuan vs 2.84 bln yuan analyst estimate
* Says to issue 3rd tranche of super and short-term commercial paper for 2013 totalling 10 billion yuan ($1.6 billion) Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong and Singapore newsrooms)
HONG KONG, Oct 3 - Hong Kong shares had their biggest gain in two weeks on Thursday, lifted by the Macau casino and Chinese consumer sectors on hopes that stronger Chinese visitor numbers in the Golden Week holiday will enhance revenue.
MADRID - Telefonica is studying different options to buy out fellow investors in Telecom Italia without the Spanish group adding to its own substantial debt burden, a source familiar with the situation told Reuters on Wednesday.
- Chinese telecom carriers China Unicom Hong Kong Ltd and China Telecom Corp Ltd will carry Apple Inc's newest iPhone models within days of their launch in Beijing next week as the U.S. technology giant tries to regain lost ground in its second-biggest market by releasing the phones faster.
* iPhone 5S with TD-LTE could help close deal with China Mobile
HONG KONG, Aug 8 - Trading in China Unicom Hong Kong Ltd's shares will resume on Friday after a brief suspension on Thursday, filings with the Hong Kong exchange showed.
HONG KONG, Aug 8 - China Unicom Ltd , the country's second-biggest mobile carrier, said it spent 4.22 billion yuan ($680 million) in handset subsidies in the first half of this year.
HONG KONG, Aug 8 - Trading in China Unicom Hong Kong Ltd's shares was suspended on Thursday afternoon, according to a filing on the Hong Kong exchange.
- Early Briefing and Review: CA Inc., United Microelectronics Corp., China Unicom (Hong Kong) Ltd, and Methode Electronics Inc.
- Morning Research: Verizon Comm. Inc., Cincinnati Bell Inc., TIM Participacoes S.A., and China Unicom Hong Kong Ltd
- Today's Technical View: Verizon Communications Inc., Cincinnati Bell Inc., TIM Participacoes S.A., and China Unicom Hong Kong Ltd
- Before the Bell Scans: Verizon Comm., Cincinnati Bell, China Unicom (Hong Kong), and TIM Participacoes
- Verizon, Cincinnati Bell, Telefonica Brasil, TIM Participacoes, and China Unicom under AAAResearchReports.com Microscope
- China Unicom Files 2012 Annual Report on the SEC<0762.HK>
- Technical Briefing on Clearwire, Mobile Telesystems, SK Telecom, and China Unicom
- Perception, Opportunity in Volatility - Research & Analysis on China Mobile Ltd. (ADR) and China Unicom (Hong Kong)
- China Unicom Files 2011 Annual Report With the SEC
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Apple, China Unicom, Research In Motion Limited, China Mobile and China Telecom