News: ZTE Corp (0763.HK)
7 Mar 2014
Fri, Feb 21 2014
Feb 21 - (The following statement was released by the rating agency)
* CNOOC sinks to 6-mth low after lower-than-expected 2014 forecast
HONG KONG/BEIJING, Jan 21 - Shares of ZTE Corp were set to open up 3.3 percent in Hong Kong on Tuesday after the company said on Monday that it had swung into profit last year, following its first-ever annual loss in 2012.
* Says expects 2013 net profit at 1.2-1.5 billion yuan ($198.3-$247.9 million) versus net loss of 2.84 billion yuan previous year
HONG KONG - China's ZTE Corp, the world's seventh-biggest smartphone maker, aims to almost double its U.S. market share in the next three years by ramping up spending on marketing.
* Targets U.S. smartphone share of 10 pct by 2017 vs 6 pct 2013
HONG KONG, Jan 16 - Chinese smartphone maker ZTE Corp aims to ship more than 60 million smartphones globally this year, as it tries to grab more share of a highly competitive market dominated by Samsung Electronics and Apple.
- The U.S. International Trade Commission found that Huawei Technologies, Nokia Corp and ZTE Corp did not infringe cell phone patents owned by InterDigital Inc.
Dec 19 - The U.S. International Trade Commission found that Huawei Technologies, Nokia Corp and ZTE Corp did not infringe cell phone patents owned by InterDigital Inc.
HONG KONG, Dec 5 - China shares slipped from multi-week highs on Thursday, led by telecoms equipment maker ZTE Corp as investors took profits after Beijing issued long-awaited 4G licences to China's three biggest mobile operators.
- ZTE Becomes Global Leader in IPTV Middleware, Video on Demand and Set Top Box Categories<000063.SZ>
- ZTE’s Intellectual Property Defenses Strengthened by U.S. ITC Ruling in TPL Case<000063.SZ>
- ZTE Successfully Takes Over Network Operations for E-Plus Group in Germany<000063.SZ>
- Jazztel and ZTE Ready for 10G PON Commercial Launch<000063.SZ>
- ZTE Announces New High-Speed LTE Advanced CAT6 Mobile Hotspot Device<000063.SZ>
- ZTE launches 4K p60 Ultra HD STB<000063.SZ>
- ZTE Zing Series Including ZTE Blade Q Mini Wins Coveted 2014 iF International Design Award<000063.SZ>
- ZTE Wins Two Great GTI Awards Showing Its Leading Position in the TD-LTE Market<000063.SZ>
- CSL Switches On Hong Kong’s First LTE Advanced 300 Mbps Network<000063.SZ>
- ZTE Launches Two New Firefox OS Phones in the ZTE Open Series<000063.SZ>