News: CNOOC Ltd (0883.HK)
Fri, Dec 6 2013
MOSCOW, Dec 6 - Russia's No. 2 oil producer, Lukoil, has been in talks with international majors about selling its stake in a consortium developing a large oil project in Venezuela, Kommersant daily reported on Friday, citing sources.
VANCOUVER, Nov 29 - CNOOC Ltd, China's top offshore oil explorer, applied to Canadian energy regulators on Friday for permission to export liquefied natural gas (LNG) from a proposed terminal along Canada's West Coast.
* Norway has right under 1981 treaty to take licence stake
OSLO - Norway is deciding whether to team up with China to explore for oil in Iceland, Icelandic authorities said, setting up a rare cooperation for the two since a diplomatic row over the award of the 2010 Nobel Peace Prize to Chinese dissident Liu Xiaobo.
* Could be teaming with China's CNOOC and Icelandic oil firm
Nov 13 - The following are the top stories from selected Canadian newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
(Adds details on proposed LNG developments, CEO and Premier quotes)
* Sinopec exploring Africa and Australia; building storage in Indonesia
* Dropping Queensland export project could save $5 billion -analysts
LONDON, Nov 12 - Brazil is set to become a net oil exporter and top 10 producer from 2015 if it overcomes hurdles to developing its giant offshore discoveries, the West's energy agency said on Tuesday.
- CNOOC Limited to Examine LNG Development in British Columbia, Canada Through Nexen<0883.HK>
- Suizhong 36-1 Phase II Adjustment project Starts Production<0883.HK>
- CNOOC Limited Announces Key Operational Statistics of Q3<0883.HK>
- Exploration Progress Made in Bohai<0883.HK>
- CNOOC Limited Announces Successful Bid for Libra Field in Brazil<0883.HK>
- Two New Oil Fields Start Production Successfully<0883.HK>
- CNOOC Limited Begins Trading on TSX<0883.HK>
- CNOOC Signs PSC with Smart Oil<0883.HK>
- CNOOC Limited Announces Its Satisfactory Results in All Business Aspects in 1H2013<0883.HK>
- CNOOC Signs PSC with Shell<0883.HK>