News: CNOOC Ltd (0883.HK)
17 Apr 2014
Wed, Apr 9 2014
* But Sinopec-Phillips 66 deal signals involvement of big oil
HONG KONG, March 31 - Shares of China's top offshore oil producer, CNOOC Ltd, fell on Monday after it posted an 11.4 percent slide in its 2013 net profit, lagging analysts' forecasts.
HONG KONG - China's top offshore oil producer, CNOOC Ltd , posted an 11.4 percent slide in its 2013 net profit on Friday, lagging analysts' forecasts, as it struggled to deliver production growth and control costs amid weakening crude prices.
* Earns net profit of 56.5 billion yuan vs 63.7 billion yuan in 2012
HONG KONG, March 28 - China's top offshore oil producer CNOOC Ltd posted a 11.4 percent slide in its 2013 net profit on Friday, lagging analysts' forecasts, as it struggled to deliver production growth and control costs amid weakening crude prices.
* Eni CEO has already spoken of selling down stake further (Adds source comments, background)
KAMPALA, Feb 6 - Uganda will sign a memorandum of understanding on Thursday with Britain's Tullow Oil, France's Total and China's CNOOC, an Energy Ministry spokesman said, in a vital step towards starting oil production in the country
(Corrects name of defendant in fourth paragraph that is paying $6.6 million to CITIC Securities International Investment Management (HK) Ltd)
HONG KONG, Jan 21 - Chinese shares listed in Hong Kong posted their biggest gain in two months on Tuesday, led by financials as cash rates eased in the mainland after the Chinese central bank offered emergency funds to ease the latest cash squeeze.
* CNOOC sinks to 6-mth low after lower-than-expected 2014 forecast
- CNOOC Limited Filed 2013 Annual Report on Form 20-F<0883.HK>
- Leadership Changes, Financial Guidance, Conference Call and Presentation Schedules, and Gas Discovery - Analyst Notes on Concho, Nabors, Patterson-UTI, CNOOC, and Halcon Resources
- Production and Reserve Volumes Hit Another Record High<0883.HK>
- Gas Discovery, Donations, Senior Notes Pricing, and Dividends - Analyst Notes on CNOOC, Cenovus, Hercules Offshore, Penn West, and W&T
- CNOOC Limited Announces Natural Gas Discovery in Bohai<0883.HK>
- First Breakthrough Made on Independent Deepwater Exploration in Qiongdongnan Basin<0883.HK>
- CNOOC Limited Announces its 2014 Business Strategy and Development Plan<0883.HK>
- Liuhua 19-5 Gas Field Starts Production<0883.HK>
- Qikou 18-1 Adjustment Project Starts Production<0883.HK>
- CNOOC Limited to Examine LNG Development in British Columbia, Canada Through Nexen<0883.HK>