China Mobile Ltd (0941.HK)
24 Mar 2017
Thu, Mar 23 2017
* Capex in 2017 to fall to 176 bln yuan from 187.3 bln in 2016 (Adds capital spending plan, analyst's comment on dividend, appointment of new CFO)
March 23 Hong Kong's benchmark stock index struggled on Thursday as strength in Chinese real estate developers was offset by weakness in some blue chips as their earnings reports disappointed investors.
HONG KONG, March 23 China's largest telecommunications network operator China Mobile Ltd on Thursday reported a 0.2 percent rise in profit for last year, in line with analyst estimates, and said it had raised its dividend payout ratio to 46 percent.
* Says its Heilongjiang-based unit won bids of China Mobile 2017-2018 transmission pipeline centralized purchasing project
* Company will cancel all handset domestic long-distance and roaming tariffs from 1 october 2017 onwards
* Says it wins bids totalling 182 million yuan ($26.40 million) for two China Mobile projects
* voluntary Announcement In Relation To Cooperation With China Mobile
HONG KONG, Oct 20 China Mobile Ltd, the country's largest telecom service provider, reported a 3.1 percent rise in nine-month net profit on Thursday helped by a growing subscriber base.
* 9-Month operating revenue was rmb542.7 billion, up by 4.3% over same period last year
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) HONG KONG, October 12 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings says that the potential mixed-ownership reform pilot for China Unicom (Hong Kong) Limited (CUHKL) is unlikely to harm the market positions and credit profiles of China Mobile Limited (CML, A+/Stable) and China Telecom Corporation Limited (CTCL, A+/Stable). However, the reform could delay or derail any merger between CTCL and CUHKL, the second- and third-largest Chinese telecommunications