BYD Co Ltd (1211.HK)
29 May 2017
Tue, May 16 2017
* Says unit, Daimler AG agree to boost capital in their JV Shenzhen Denza New Energy Automotive by a combined 1.0 billion yuan ($145.14 million)
BUENOS AIRES, May 15 Automobile manufacturer CTS Auto, a subsidiary of China's BYD Co Ltd,, plans to invest an initial $100 million to build electric buses in Argentina, a CTS spokesman said on Monday.
* RECEIVED AN ORDER FROM BYD, FOR SUPPLY OF A QS 775 SEMI-AUTOMATED DEVELOPER SYSTEM.
* Sees net profit for H1 FY 2017 to decrease by 20.3 percent to 31.4 percent, compared to net profit of H1 FY 2016 ( 2.26 billion yuan)
BEIJING, April 28 Chinese automaker BYD Co Ltd , backed by Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc, expects a fall of up to 31.4 percent in first-half net profit as Beijing's cut to subsidies slows green car sales slow in China.
BEIJING, April 28 Chinese automaker BYD Co Ltd , backed by Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc, reported a 28.8 percent fall in net profit in the first quarter.
* Says the co proposed to pay a cash dividend of 1.78 yuan for every 10 shares as the dividend payment plan for FY 2016
BEIJING, March 28 Chinese automaker BYD Co Ltd, backed by Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc, forecast a 24-35 percent year-on-year fall in net profit for the first quarter, as the government reins in subsidy support for green energy cars.
* Says it expects Q1 net profit to fall 23.6-35.4 percent y/y to 550-650 million yuan ($94.42 million)
* Says prelim 2016 net profit up 78.6 percent y/y at 5.0 billion yuan ($727.75 million)