News: Sands China Ltd (1928.HK)
19 Dec 2013
Fri, Oct 18 2013
* AIA, Sands China at record highs on robust quarterly earnings
HONG KONG, Sept 3 - The chief operating officer of Macau casino Sands China Ltd, controlled by U.S. billionaire Sheldon Adelson, has resigned, a company representative said on Tuesday.
HONG KONG - The game is changing for casinos in Macau, the world's gambling capital, as fun-seeking middle-class Chinese visitors follow high-roller VIP gamblers in ever greater numbers to try their luck in the only place in China where casinos are legal.
- Las Vegas Sands Completes Refinancing of Domestic Credit Facility<1928.HK>
- Las Vegas Sands No Longer Pursuing Spain Development, Will Continue Aggressive Pursuit of Opportunities in Asia<1928.HK>
- Las Vegas Sands Launches Proposed Refinancing of Its U.S. Restricted Group Credit Facilities<1928.HK>
- The UFC® And Sands China Announce Asian Alliance<1928.HK>
- Sands China Ltd. Announces Government Approval of Transmission of Rights of Apart-Hotel<1928.HK>
- Sheraton Macao Hotel at Sands Cotai Central Adds Over 2,000 New Rooms<1928.HK>
- Sands Cotai Central Phase Two Opening Sets Highest Weekend Visitation for All Sands China Properties in 2012
- Spectacular Celebration Marks Launch of Sheraton Macao Hotel at Sands Cotai Central
- Sands China Ltd. Announces Opening Date for Latest Phase of Development at Sands Cotai Central
- Sands China Ltd. Sets Opening Date for Sands Cotai Central