* Says it will retire 1.4 million shares (1.8 percent of
outstanding) of its common stock on Aug. 31
* Says it completed repurchase of 1.5 million shares of its
common stock, for 10 billion yen, as of July 7
* Says it plans to transfer photobook service "nohana"
related business to its wholly owned unit nohana Inc
* Says it repurchased 288,400 shares for 1.94 billion yen in
total from May 11 to May 31
* Says it will retire 2.2 million shares of its common stock
on April 28
* Says it completed share repurchase plan disclosed on Nov.
9, 2016, with a result of 2.2 million shares repurchased for
about 10 billion yen
* Says it repurchased 696,700 shares for 3.34 billion yen in
total in Feb. 2017