News: Aluminum Corp of China Ltd (2600.HK)
6 Dec 2013
Wed, Oct 30 2013
SINGAPORE, Oct 30 - Chinese aluminium output is likely to hit a record 24 million tonnes this year, a research director at the country's top producer of the metal said on Wednesday, suggesting production may ramp up towards year-end.
* Produced 6.08 mln tonnes of alumina, up 1.84 percent (Adds details)
HONG KONG, June 7 - Hong Kong shares may record a fourth-straight weekly loss on Friday, its longest such losing streak in a year, with turnover likely weak ahead of U.S. non-farm payrolls data later in the day and a slew of Chinese data due over the weekend.
- Ivanhoe Mines and Chalco Agree to 30-Day Extension for Proportional Takeover Bid for SouthGobi Resources
- Ivanhoe Mines and Chalco Agree to Extend Time for Proportional Takeover Bid for SouthGobi Resources
- Chalco and Ivanhoe Mines Note Status Of SouthGobi Resources
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Alcoa, Aluminum Corporation Of China Limited, Rio Tinto, BHP Billiton and Nordstrom
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Alcoa, Aluminum Corporation of China Limited, Rio Tinto, BHP Billiton and Brookfield Office Properties
- Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: H&R Block, Evergreen Solar, Alcoa, TransDigm Group and Aluminum Corporation Of China Limited
- Critical Alerts for Microsoft, Schering-Plough, Yamana Gold, Whole Foods, and Chalco Released by Seven Summits Research
- Critical Alerts for RIMM, DE, SCHW, LM, and ACH Released By Seven Summits Research
- Beacon Equity Issues Technical Trade Alerts on Aluminum Stocks: ACH, AA, CENX, KALU,...
- China Gengsheng Minerals, Inc. Forges Bauxite Supply Partnership with Chinalco's...