News: China Life Insurance Co Ltd (2628.HK)
31 Jul 2015
Tue, Jul 14 2015
* Says Jan-Jun premium income at about 234.2 billion yuan ($37.73 billion)
* Says unit signs framework agreement on stem cell research with China Life's Changsha branch
HONG KONG, June 19 (IFR) - China Life (Aa3/AA-/A+) will kick off meetings with fixed-income investors for the PRC's first capital offering that complies with regulations aimed at strengthening the insurance sector.
* Says China Life has reduced holdings, to own less than 5 percent as of June 5 percent from 5.73 percent previously
HONG KONG, May 29 (IFR) - China Life is set to be the first PRC insurer to adopt stricter regulations aimed at mitigating liquidity risks as the country battles rising debt and a slowing economy.
HONG KONG, May 19 (IFR) - China Life Insurance has mandated BNP Paribas, Citigroup and HSBC as joint global co-ordinators for an offering of US dollar subordinated bonds.
* Says Jan-Feb premium income totalled 114.9 billion yuan ($18.36 billion)
* Says premium income at about 85.9 billion yuan ($13.75 billion) in January