Bank of Communications Co Ltd (3328.HK)
28 Apr 2017
Fri, Apr 28 2017
* Supervisory committee resolved to appoint Wang Xueqing as a shareholder representative supervisor of the bank Source text: (http://bit.ly/2qdNNdi) Further company coverage:
* Qtrly net profit attributable to shareholders RMB 19,323 million versus RMB 19,066 million
SHANGHAI, April 28 China's Bank of Communications Co Ltd (BoCom) said on Friday net profit rose 1.35 percent in the first quarter of 2017.
* Hu Huating to resign from his positions as a non-executive director of bank
* Says it completed issuance of 2017 tier-2 capital bonds worth 30 billion yuan
* Says it plans to pay cash 0.27 yuan per share to shareholders of A and H shares as FY 2016 div payment
BRIEF-Bank Of Communications says Chen Zhiwu will cease to serve as an independent non-executive director
* Chen Zhiwu will cease to serve as an independent non-executive director, a member of personnel & remuneration committee of board
SHANGHAI, March 28 Bank of Communications Co Ltd (BoCom), China's fifth-largest listed bank by assets, reported a 1 percent rise in quarterly net profit amid a margin squeeze.
* FY net interest income RMB 134,871 million versus RMB 144,172 million a year ago
BRIEF-Bank Of Communications says Yan Hong resigned from position as shareholders' representative supervisor
* Received a written resignation report from Yan Hong from his position as a shareholders' representative supervisor of bank Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (firstname.lastname@example.org)