News: Astellas Pharma Inc (4503.T)
20 Dec 2013
Wed, Nov 20 2013
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration warned physicians on Wednesday that two chemicals used to conduct cardiovascular stress tests can cause heart attacks and death, and it suggested resuscitation equipment and trained staff be available when the tests are conducted.
Nov 20 - US FDA: * FDA warns of rare but serious risk of heart attack and death with Astellas
TOKYO, Nov 1 - Japan's Astellas Pharma Inc said on Friday it would buy back up to 5.3 million shares, or 30 billion yen ($306 million) worth of its own stock between Nov. 5 and Dec. 16.
* Patients showed rise in overall survival and survival without cancer worsening
Oct 22 - Medivation Inc and its Japanese partner Astellas Pharma Inc said a late-stage trial of their experimental prostate cancer drug met the main goal of improving patients' survival.
LONDON - Britain's healthcare cost watchdog NICE has recommended that a new prostate cancer pill from Medivation and Astellas should be used on the state health service.
LONDON, Oct 18 - Britain's healthcare cost watchdog NICE has recommended that a new prostate cancer pill from Medivation and Astellas should be used on the state health service.
* Top agency to review costs, prices at dozens of drugmakers
- Medivation and Astellas Initiate Phase 2 Study of Enzalutamide in Advanced Breast Cancer That Is Estrogen or Progesterone Receptor Positive and HER2 Normal<4503.T>
- Astellas and Medivation Announce Submission of Application for Marketing Approval of Enzalutamide, an Oral Androgen Receptor Inhibitor, in Japan<4503.T>
- Astellas and Gift of Hope Organ & Tissue Donor Network Join Forces to Raise Awareness of Need for More Organ Donors in Chicago<4503.T>
- Astellas and Gift of Hope Organ & Tissue Donor Network Join Forces to Raise Awareness of Need for More Organ Donors in Illinois<4503.T>
- Survey Finds Disconnect Between Number of Americans Willing to Donate Organs and Number Currently Registered as Donors<4503.T>
- Astellas Pharma Inc.: New Hire Reinforces Global Compliance Structure<4503.T>
- Astellas and Ambrx Initiate Collaboration for Discovery and Development of Next-Generation Antibody Drug Conjugates for Oncology<4503.T>
- Dr. Helen Fisher to Speak at Astellas Presents Executive Women's Day at Valero Texas Open<4503.T>
- Nagasaki University and Astellas Launch Collaborative Research for Screening New Anti-Dengue Virus Drugs for Neglected Tropical Diseases<4503.T>
- Astellas and Ambit to End Collaboration for Joint Development and Commercialization of FLT3 Kinase Inhibitors<4503.T>