News: Daiichi Sankyo Co Ltd (4568.T)
MUMBAI - Shares in Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd fell as much as 10.7 percent on Thursday after majority shareholder Daiichi Sankyo Co said it believed former shareholders of the Indian company hid information regarding U.S. regulatory probes.
(Adds response from Singh family, details; updates share price)
- An experimental colorectal cancer drug being developed by ArQule Inc and Japan's Daiichi Sankyo Co Ltd failed to improve patient survival without the cancer worsening, in a mid-stage trial, sending ArQule's shares down 18 percent.
* Drug failed to meet goal of improving survival without the cancer growing
- New Retrospective Studies of Hospital Readmission Rates for Subsequent Heart Attack and Initial Hospitalization Costs in ACS-PCI Patients Treated with Effient® (Prasugrel) or Plavix® (Clopidogrel) Presented at TCT
- Daiichi Sankyo and Lilly Announce TRILOGY ACS Results Regarding Effient® (Prasugrel) in Acute Coronary Syndrome UA/NSTEMI Patients to be Managed Medically without an Artery-Opening Procedure
- Daiichi Sankyo And Coherus BioSciences Establish Strategic Collaboration To Develop And Commercialize Biosimilar Candidates