Bridgestone Corp (5108.T)
18 Aug 2017
* Says Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "AA" -R&I
* Bridgestone HosePower announces acquisition of Seattle-based Fittings, Inc.
* Says it repurchased 2.7 million shares for 13.16 billion yen in total, from June 1 to June 30
* Says it bought back 2.9 million shares for 13.66 billion yen in total from May 1 to May 31
* Says it bought 5.5 million shares back for 24.47 billion yen in April
* Bridgestone will issue 150 billion yen in straight bonds, with plans to use proceeds for acquisitions, capital investment and a stock buyback - Nikkei
* Says it repurchased 3.9 million shares for 17.79 billion yen in total, from March 1 to March 31
* To spend about 6.2 billion baht ($178.73 million ) on aircraft tire production in Thailand, Thailand's Board of Investment (BOI) said in a statement.
* Bridgestone will aim for operating profit growth of 5-6% annually in its mainstay North And South American business