News: Hitachi Metals Ltd (5486.T)
26 Dec 2014
Fri, Oct 31 2014
WASHINGTON, Oct 31 - Hitachi Metals Ltd will pay a $1.25 million fine and plead guilty for fixing prices and rigging bids of brake hose installed in cars in the United States, the U.S. Justice Department said on Friday.
NEW YORK, Aug 19 - Hitachi Metals Ltd, a producer of specialty steel and automotive parts, said on Tuesday it would acquire Waupaca Foundry Inc, the world's largest iron castings provider, from buyout firm KPS Capital Partners LP for $1.3 billion in cash.
- Hitachi Metals and Hitachi Rail Europe Signed Supply Agreement of Rolling Stock Cables for Railway Carriages of the UK Intercity Express Programme<5486.T>
- KPS Capital Partners To Sell Waupaca Foundry To Hitachi Metals For $1.3 Billion In Cash<5486.T>
- Hitachi Metals Offers Materials Solutions for Fuel Economy and High Performance<5486.T><6501.T>
- Hitachi Metals Announces the Development of Alloys with Improved Oxidation Resistance for Use in Fuel Cells
- Hitachi Metals and Beceem Join Forces to Revolutionize WiMAX Modem Designs