* Says has sold 31,050 cars in March, up 2.97 percent y/y
Further company coverage:
(Reporting by Hong Kong and Singapore newsrooms)
* Says has sold 17,149 cars in Jan, down 7.38 percent y/y
* Says delays issue of mid-term notes worth 500 million yuan
($82 million) to H2 2014 from 2013 after factoring company's
cash needs, market conditions
* Says jan-nov auto sales up 0.99 percent at 246,596 units
* Says subsidiary in Zhengzhou plans to sell factory to
Guangzhou Fengshen Auto for 1.1 billion yuan ($181 million)
Back to top
Thomson Reuters is the world's largest international multimedia news agency, providing investing news, world news, business news, technology news, headline news, small business news, news alerts, personal finance, stock market, and mutual funds information available on Reuters.com, video, mobile, and interactive television platforms. Thomson Reuters journalists are subject to an Editorial Handbook which requires fair presentation and disclosure of relevant interests.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. Nasdaq delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.