* Says sold 22,752 vehicles in March versus 31,050 vehicles
* Says expects 2014 net profit to rise about 179 percent y/y
versus net profit of 50.2 million yuan ($8.06 million) year ago
* Says vehicles sales at 239,109 units in Dec, down 12.2
* Says sold 219,736 cars in Jan-Nov, down 10.9 percent y/y
* Says signs deal to sell CV03 project to partially-owned
Dongfeng Xiaokang Motor Co Ltd for 107.65 million yuan (17.51
million US dollar)
Further company coverage:
(Reporting by Hong Kong and Singapore newsrooms)
Back to top
Thomson Reuters is the world's largest international multimedia news agency, providing investing news, world news, business news, technology news, headline news, small business news, news alerts, personal finance, stock market, and mutual funds information available on Reuters.com, video, mobile, and interactive television platforms. Thomson Reuters journalists are subject to an Editorial Handbook which requires fair presentation and disclosure of relevant interests.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. Nasdaq delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.