News: SAIC Motor Corp Ltd (600104.SS)
18 Dec 2013
Thu, Dec 5 2013
* Says Jan-Nov auto sales up 13.08 percent y/y at 4,681,488 units
* Says lockup period for 72 million shares to end, shares to start trading on Dec 10
(Corrects full names of Ford and Toyota in seventh paragraph, fixes typo in penultimate paragraph and drops extraneous word in final paragraph)
* Says Oct auto sales up 9.2 percent y/y at 452,687 units
SHANGHAI, Oct 31 - China's state-owned GAC Motor scored above average in a closely watched quality survey, as home-grown brands narrowed the gap with the foreign marques that dominate the world's biggest car market.
SHANGHAI - China's biggest automaker SAIC Motor Corp slightly beat expectations with a 23 percent rise in third-quarter profit, helped by robust sales at its joint ventures with General Motors Co and Volkswagen AG .
* SAIC Q3 net profit up 23 pct yr-yr to 6.5 bln yuan, above forecasts
SHANGHAI, Oct 30 - SAIC Motor Corp, China's biggest automaker, slightly beat expectations with a 23 percent rise in third-quarter profit helped by robust sales at its joint ventures with General Motors Co and Volkswagen AG.
* Says Jan-Sept net profit up 11.6 percent y/y at 18 billion yuan ($3.0 billion)
Oct 10 - Top Chinese automaker SAIC Motor Corp reported on Thursday that its September auto sales rose 15.9 percent from a year earlier to 456,675 vehicles.