* Says May net profit at 135.1 million yuan ($21.60 million)
* Says gets regulatory approval to issue up to 1.23 billion
shares in private placement
* Says April net profit at 179.6 million yuan ($28.85
* Says Q1 net profit up 15.6 percent y/y at 711.2 million
yuan ($113.73 million)
* Says gets regulatory approval for its private placement of
* Says net profit at 174.5 million yuan ($28.16 million) in
* Says aims to raise up to 12 billion yuan ($1.96 billion)
in private placement of shares
* Says February net profit at 215.7 million yuan ($35.25
* Says Jan net profit at 253.2 million yuan ($41.9 million)
Back to top
Thomson Reuters is the world's largest international multimedia news agency, providing investing news, world news, business news, technology news, headline news, small business news, news alerts, personal finance, stock market, and mutual funds information available on Reuters.com, video, mobile, and interactive television platforms. Thomson Reuters journalists are subject to an Editorial Handbook which requires fair presentation and disclosure of relevant interests.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. Nasdaq delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.