* Says gets regulatory approval to set up health insurance
firm with Allianz Group
* Says Jan premium income totalled 24.6 billion yuan ($4.1
* Says expects 2013 net profit to rise about 80 percent from
year-ago's 5.077 billion yuan ($839.2 million) on investment
* Says two units' Jan-Dec accumulated premium income
totalled 176.7 billion yuan ($29.3 billion)
* Says two units' Jan-Nov accumulated premium income
totalled 164.3 billion yuan ($27 billion)
* Says two units' Jan-Oct accumulated premium income
totalled 151.7 billion yuan ($25 billion)
Back to top
Thomson Reuters is the world's largest international multimedia news agency, providing investing news, world news, business news, technology news, headline news, small business news, news alerts, personal finance, stock market, and mutual funds information available on Reuters.com, video, mobile, and interactive television platforms. Thomson Reuters journalists are subject to an Editorial Handbook which requires fair presentation and disclosure of relevant interests.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. Nasdaq delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.