News: Hitachi Ltd (6501.T)
26 Dec 2014
Fri, Dec 19 2014
MILAN, Dec 19 - Italian defence group Finmeccanica continues to discuss the sale of its AnsaldoBreda train-making unit with Japan's Hitachi and China's Insigma, as it works towards exiting the transport business.
TOKYO - A senior Hitachi Ltd executive confirmed the company has bid for Italian conglomerate Finmeccanica's train-making and rail signal assets.
TOKYO, Dec 17 - A senior Hitachi Ltd executive confirmed the company has bid for Italian conglomerate Finmeccanica's train-making and rail signal assets.
ZURICH/TOKYO - Switzerland's ABB and Hitachi Ltd have set up a joint venture to sell high voltage systems in Japan, looking to benefit from reforms in the electricity industry after the Fukushima disaster.
* Pair hope to profit from Japanese electricity reforms (Recasts, adds details on electricity reforms in Japan)
Dec 16 - Hitachi Ltd Chairman Hiroaki Nakanishi:
ZURICH, Dec 16 - Swiss engineering group ABB said on Tuesday it had agreed to set up a joint venture with Hitachi to market high-voltage direct current (HVDC) power transmission equipment in Japan.
LONDON, Dec 12 - GE and Hitachi have cleared the next regulatory hurdle towards permission for the use of their joint nuclear reactor design in Britain after the government awarded it a so-called regulatory justification.
MILAN - Technology firm Insigma has teamed up with another Chinese company to try to buy Finmeccanica's rail assets, two people familiar with the matter said, a move that could thwart a rival bid from Hitachi.
(Corrects eighth paragraph and third bullet point after company issues new statement removing reference to talks time-frame)
- Hitachi Data Systems Shortlisted for 2014-15 Cloud Awards Program<6501.T>
- Hitachi Aloka Medical America Expands its Sales Force to Address Point of Care Market<6501.T>
- Hitachi Aloka Medical America and iVu Imaging Corp Announce Exclusive Agreement for Distribution of Sofia Whole Breast Ultrasound System<6501.T>
- Hitachi Consulting Becomes SAP-Certified Provider of Hosting Services for SAP® Solutions and Operations Services for SAP HANA®<6501.T>
- Hitachi Data Systems and Verizon Pave the Way to Simplify Enterprise Hybrid Cloud Solutions<6501.T>
- Hitachi and Qatar University Enter into a Comprehensive Industry-University Collaboration Agreement Concerning Environmental and Energy Efficiency Technologies in the Infrastructure Systems Field<6501.T>
- Hitachi Consulting Launches Subscription-Based SAP Industry Cloud Services for the Chemical Industry<6501.T>
- Hitachi Announces Rapid Maturity Assessment and Improvement Services for Pit Operations<6501.T>
- Hitachi Data Systems to Provide 'Hitachi Cloud -- Compute as a Service' Inside Equinix Data Centers<6501.T>
- Hitachi Data Systems Expands Flexibility and Control With 3 New Choices for Private and Hybrid Cloud<6501.T>