NEC Corp (6701.T)
21 Jul 2017
Thu, Jul 13 2017
Japanese information technology company NEC Corp is looking at buying British software firm Civica for 900 million pounds ($1.2 billion) and has hired advisors to work on an offer, Sky News reported.
* Three private equity firms also showing interest -Sky News (Adds NEC comment, share reaction)
July 13 Japanese PC assembler NEC Corp is looking at buying British software firm Civica for 900 million pounds ($1.16 billion), Sky News reported.
* Japanese technology giant NEC lines up 900 million stg bid for UK's Civica - Sky News Source : http://bit.ly/2uWgqy2
* NEC Corp has won orders totaling about 6 billion yen to install electronic fare collection and other bus-related systems in four Indian cities Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* NEC Corp plans to sell portion of stake in Renesas Electronics, sale is expected to bring in more than 5 billion yen ($45.2 million) for Co - Nikkei
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "A-"-R&I
BRIEF-Seven-Eleven Japan to limit access to personal information by partnering with NEC Corp - Nikkei
* Seven-Eleven Japan will limit access to personal information held in retailer's stores by using facial recognition technology from NEC Corp - Nikkei
* reference is made to announcements dated January 27, 2011 in relation to formation of JVCO with NEC pursuant to business combination agreement
BRIEF-NEC Corp to build new factory in Thailand to consolidate operations from 2 nearby plants - Nikkei
* NEC Corp will build a new factory in central Thailand to consolidate operations from two nearby plants - Nikkei