News: Fujitsu Ltd (6702.T)
16 Sep 2014
Fri, Aug 29 2014
TOKYO, Aug 29 - Japan's Fujitsu Ltd said on Friday that United Microelectronics Corp of Taiwan would make an initial investment of 5 billion yen ($48 million) for a 9.3 percent stake in its new foundry venture in central Japan.
TOKYO, July 27 - Fujitsu Ltd is expected to post its first April-June operating profit in four years, due to restructuring and revenue stemming from IT service-related capital investment, the Nikkei business daily reported on Sunday.
(Adds items on Fujitsu, Shire, Fiat Chrysler, Advanstar, Bingham McCutchen, Sycamore Partners, ZF Friedrichshafen and Asciano)
* Fujitsu aims to cut exposure to chips, focus on IT services
TOKYO - Fujitsu Ltd plans to form a joint venture with Taiwan's United Microelectronics Corp to own and operate Fujitsu's main Mie semiconductor plant in central Japan, sources familiar with the matter said on Friday.
TOKYO, July 18 - Fujitsu Ltd plans to form a joint venture with Taiwan's United Microelectronics Corp to own and operate Fujitsu's main Mie semiconductor plant in central Japan, sources familiar with the matter said on Friday.
TOKYO, May 29 - Fujitsu Ltd said on Thursday it would aim to boost operating profit to 250 billion yen ($2.46 billion) and net profit to more than 150 billion yen in the business year ending in March 2017 as it invests in new businesses for growth.
* Record closing high in Dow improves sentiment * Kuroda's comments did not quash hopes of future BOJ easing * Brokerage shares soar after Nomura and Daiwa announce earnings * Murata, Fujitsu jump on upbeat guidance By Hideyuki Sano TOKYO, May 1 - Japanese shares rallied on Thursday, helped by a record closing high in the U.S. Dow and solid earnings from brokerage firms such as Nomura Holdings, and some manufacturers. Investors were also relieved that Bank of
(Adds company forecast of Net profit attributable to shareholders) Apr 30 - Fujitsu Ltd CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) Year ended Year ended Year to NEXT Mar 31, 2014 Mar 31, 2013 Mar 31, 2015 YEAR LATEST YEAR-AGO COMPANY COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECAST H1 FORECAST
TOKYO, April 23 - Panasonic Corp and Fujitsu Ltd said on Wednesday that they would integrate part of their operations to form an independent company to design and develop system LSI chips, in which both companies will own a share.
- Fujitsu Selected by Government of Alberta to Provide Service Desk Services for All Ministries<6702.T>
- Fujitsu ETERNUS Hybrid System Outshines many Enterprise Arrays and Purpose-built All-flash Alternatives, According to New SPC-1 Benchmarks<6702.T>
- Frost & Sullivan: Fujitsu is Set to Take Discrete and Process-based Industrial Organizations to the Next Level with its RunMyProcess Workflow Integration Platform<6702.T>
- Fujitsu Introduces Optimized Server Solution for VMware EVO: RAIL<6702.T>
- Fujitsu Offers Three New Tier III Datacenters in North America<6702.T>
- Fujitsu Partners with OnCue Technologies to Deliver In-Aisle Point-of-Information Systems<6702.T>
- Fujitsu Unveils a Major Step Towards Business-Centric Datacenter with a Comprehensive Line-up of Integrated Systems<6702.T>
- Fujitsu Invests in Cloud to Support Business Innovation and Agility for its Customers<6702.T>
- Fujitsu Unveils World’s Highest Capacity E-Band Radio for the North American Market<6702.T>
- Fujitsu ScanSnap SV600 Honored as Gold Winner in the 9th Annual 2014 Hot Companies and Best Products Award From Network Products Guide<6702.T>