Panasonic Corp (6752.T)
Mon, Jun 20 2016
BRIEF-Panasonic to begin mass-producing components for electric-car batteries ahead of schedule - Nikkei
* Panasonic will begin mass-producing components for electric-car batteries ahead of schedule at an American factory it is building with Tesla - Nikkei
SEOUL, June 8 Tesla Motors is working exclusively with Panasonic Corp to supply batteries for the Model 3, its first mass-market car, the U.S. automaker's chief executive said on Wednesday, sending Panasonic shares higher.
* Tesla's Musk says "Tesla is working exclusively with Panasonic for Model 3 cells"- tweet
June 1 FFRI and Panasonic : * Say joint development of security of IoT machine on June 1 Source text in Japanese: http://985.so/2dFK Further company coverage: and (Beijing Headline News)
* Panasonic will double Japanese production capacity for automotive coils by fiscal 2018 - Nikkei
TOKYO Panasonic Corp on Tuesday said it will close its unprofitable television screen manufacturing business, leaving Sharp Corp as Japan's sole TV panel maker.
TOKYO, May 31 Panasonic Corp on Tuesday said it will close its unprofitable television screen manufacturing business, leaving Sharp Corp as Japan's sole TV panel maker.
* Panasonic Will Withdraw From Manufacturing LCD Panels For Televisions - Nikkei
TOKYO Japan's Panasonic Corp is ready to bring forward its investment in a Tesla battery plant it is helping establish if this is required to meet demand for the electric car maker's upcoming Model 3 sedan.
* Possible M&A deals on the table -Panasonic exec (Adds more comments on M&A deals)