News: Advantest Corp (6857.T)
7 Mar 2014
Tue, Jan 28 2014
* Turkey's move raises hopes of turnaround in emerging market rout * Buying driven by short-term players, investors look to Fed * Advantest hits near 4-month low on outlook cut By Hideyuki Sano TOKYO, Jan 29 - Japan's Nikkei average jumped almost 2 percent on Wednesday morning after four days of losses as Turkey's huge hike in interest rates halted selling in emerging markets and bolstered risk appetite. But shares of Advantest plunged to a near four-month low afte
TOKYO, Jan 28 - Japan's Advantest Corp, the world's largest maker of chip testing equipment, has widened its full-year net loss forecast by 14 times because of weak demand for testers of chips used in smartphones.
(Adds EPS Diluted) Jan 28 - Advantest Corp CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) 9 months ended 9 months ended Year to Dec 31, 2013 Dec 31, 2012 Mar 31, 2014 LATEST YEAR-AGO COMPANY RESULTS RESULT FORECAST Sales 79.25 97.19 110.00
* Nikkei rises 0.3 pct, Topix sheds 0.3 pct * Corporate tax cut report sparks short-covering * U.S. govt shutdown, debt limit row weigh on sentiment * Advantest slumps after cutting full-yr earnings forecast By Tomo Uetake TOKYO, Sept 26 - Japan's Nikkei average posted modest gains on Thursday morning as a media report on plans for corporate tax cuts helped to erase earlier losses sparked by worries of a U.S political deadlock over its budget and debt ceiling.
TOKYO, Sept 25 - Advantest Corp, the world's largest maker of chip testing equipment, warned it would post a net loss for a third year in a row, as demand for chips for smartphones and tablets fell short of its expectations.
- MEDIA ALERT: Advantest to Exhibit at SEMICON China 2014 in Shanghai New International Expo Center March 18-20, 2014<6857.T>
- Advantest Launches Latest Digital Channel Card for High-Volume Testing of Ultra-Fast SerDes Applications<6857.T>
- Advantest VOICE 2014 Conference to Feature Robust Technical Program With More Than 100 Papers<6857.T>
- W2BI, Inc. to Introduce New Wireless Device Test Automation Products at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, February 24-27, 2014<6857.T>
- Advantest Introduces Test Solution for DDR4 and LPDDR4 Memories Used Extensively in Mobile Electronics and Servers<6857.T>
- MEDIA ALERT: Advantest to Exhibit at SEMICON Korea 2014 in Seoul COEX February 12-14<6857.T>
- Advantest Launches TAS7400 Terahertz Spectroscopy System<6857.T>
- Denso Selects Advantest's T2000 for Automotive Mixed-Signal Device Evaluation and Volume Production<6857.T>
- MEDIA ALERT: Advantest Opens Registration for VOICE 2014 Developer Conference May 12-16<6857.T>
- Advantest’s Terahertz Spectroscopic/Imaging System TAS7500 Adopted by Seoul National University<6857.T>