News: Denso Corp (6902.T)
28 Apr 2016
Thu, Apr 28 2016
* Kenichiro Tto will serve as chairman of Denso's North American board of directors; Chairman, CEO of Denso International America Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
KARIYA, Japan Denso Corp said a full buy out by Toyota Motor Corp of its mini-vehicle unit Daihatsu Motor Co was a chance for Japan's largest auto supplier to expand its product portfolio by making more parts for smaller vehicles.
* Denso intends to manufacture drones designed for inspecting bridges and buildings in mountainous and other difficult-to-reach area - Nikkei
SEOUL, Feb 24 South Korea's anti-trust regulator fined Japan's Denso and Mitsubishi Electric a combined 1.14 billion won ($924,229.40) on Wednesday on charges of colluding to fix the prices of engine starter motors supplied to General Motors.
TOKYO, Feb 3 Japan's Denso Corp on Wednesday lowered its full-year net profit forecast by almost 5 percent, saying they expect the yen to strengthen slightly against the U.S. dollar.
- DENSO Announces Year-end Financial Results<6902.T>
- DENSO to Establish Global Common Personnel Management System to Spur Development and Diversity of Leaders Worldwide<6902.T>
- DENSO's Technical Center in India Starts Operations
- DENSO to Exhibit for the First Time at the 11th Auto Expo 2012, New Delhi, India