News: Denso Corp (6902.T)
22 Sep 2014
Fri, Sep 5 2014
DETROIT - A group of companies, including several large automakers, have joined a public-private research initiative to lay the groundwork for a system that wirelessly connects vehicles and helps smooth the flow of traffic, the University on Michigan said on Friday.
DETROIT, Sept 5 - A group of companies, including several large automakers, have joined a public-private research initiative to lay the groundwork for a system that wirelessly connects vehicles and helps smooth the flow of traffic, the University on Michigan said on Friday.
(Repeats article first published on Sunday. No changes to text.)
NAGOYA, Japan/TOKYO, Aug 24 - When a Japanese carmaker issued a tender for shock absorbers a few years ago for a model it planned to sell in Indonesia, two suppliers came back with bids that were "so obviously coordinated," said an executive at the automaker.
* NDRC says 12 Japanese parts makers violated anti-monopoly law
TOKYO, Aug 19 - Two Japanese automotive bearings makers said on Tuesday a Chinese regulator has ordered them to pay fines for violating antitrust laws as Beijing intensifies its scrutiny of business practices in the auto sector.
* Fuji Heavy books highest-ever Q1 profit (Combines Mazda, Fuji Heavy, Denso earnings)
NAGOYA, Japan, July 31 - Japanese auto parts maker Denso is seeing slower growth in some emerging markets like Thailand, where auto demand has been declining for over a year, as well as India and South America, an executive said on Thursday.
TOKYO, July 31 - Denso Corp, the world's second-biggest auto parts maker, posted a 16.7 percent drop in April-June operating profit from a year earlier as domestic labour costs rose and as automakers sold more compact cars in Japan that tend to be less profitable.
FRANKFURT/BERLIN - German car parts maker ZF Friedrichshafen's takeover offer for rival TRW looks unlikely to draw rival bids for the U.S. company but could trigger further deals down the line, bankers and analysts said on Friday.
- DENSO Announces First-quarter Financial Results<6902.T>
- DENSO Develops World's First Integrated, In-vehicle Wireless Cell Phone Charger<6902.T>
- DENSO Develops Cold Storage Evaporator that Limits the Rise in Cabin Temperature During an Idle Stop
- DENSO's Technical Center in India Starts Operations
- DENSO's New Inline E-Compressor is Keeping Things Cool
- DENSO to Exhibit for the First Time at the 11th Auto Expo 2012, New Delhi, India
- REG-M&G Inv Management Ltd: Rule 8.3 - Scot & Newcastle Plc <6902.T>
- REG-M&G Inv Management Ltd: Rule 8.3 - Scot & Newcastle Plc