News: Denso Corp (6902.T)
10 Dec 2013
Mon, Oct 7 2013
TOKYO, Oct 7 - Japan's Sharp Corp on Monday set a price of 279 yen per share for a planned offering, according to Thomson Reuters DealWatch, marking a discount of 4.1 percent in a bid to lure investment into its ailing TV and display business.
TOKYO, Oct 7 - Shares of loss-making Japanese electronics company Sharp Corp slid to a near six-month low on Monday ahead of the pricing of a $1.5 billion share issue that some fear could wipe close to a third off the value of existing investors' holdings.
TOKYO, Sept 18 - Japan's Sharp Corp said on Wednesday it will raise nearly $1.7 billion in share sales, marking a step forward in the TV and display maker's turnaround.
TOKYO, Aug 30 - Japan's Nikkei share average is set to rise for a second day on Friday as upbeat U.S. data propped up Wall Street overnight, while geopolitical tensions are likely to ease as doubts emerge over an imminent U.S.-led military strike on Syria. Market players said the Nikkei was likely to trade between 13,450 and 13,650 after rising 0.9 percent to 13,459.71 on Thursday. Nikkei futures in Chicago closed at 13,525, up 0.5 percent from the close in Osaka of 13,460.
BRUSSELS - EU antitrust regulators will next week penalize four car parts makers including Yazaki and Leoni for taking part in a cartel, three people familiar with the matter said on Friday, as part of a crackdown on price-fixing in the sector.
- DENSO Develops World's First Integrated, In-vehicle Wireless Cell Phone Charger<6902.T>
- DENSO Develops Cold Storage Evaporator that Limits the Rise in Cabin Temperature During an Idle Stop
- DENSO's Technical Center in India Starts Operations
- DENSO's New Inline E-Compressor is Keeping Things Cool
- DENSO to Exhibit for the First Time at the 11th Auto Expo 2012, New Delhi, India
- REG-M&G Inv Management Ltd: Rule 8.3 - Scot & Newcastle Plc <6902.T>
- REG-M&G Inv Management Ltd: Rule 8.3 - Scot & Newcastle Plc