News: Kyocera Corp (6971.T)
20 Dec 2013
Sun, Nov 17 2013
* Kyocera, Toyota Motor slip after stellar gains last week * Financials strong after recent robust quarterly results By Dominic Lau TOKYO, Nov 18 - Japan's Nikkei rose slightly to hold at six-month highs on Monday morning as investors scooped up financial shares after recent strong results, though recent outperformers like Toyota Motor Corp took a breather. The Nikkei was up 0.4 percent at 15,224.04 after hitting a six-month high of 15,253.24 earlier in the session.
TOKYO - Japan is finalizing a budget for a new command centre for cutting-edge research modeled after the U.S. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) to try to tap a broad swathe of civilian technologies with potential military uses.
TOKYO, Nov 13 - Japan is finalising a budget for a new command centre for cutting-edge research modelled after the U.S. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) to try to tap a broad swathe of civilian technologies with potential military uses.
* Listed Thai firms investing $2 bln in solar capacity over 5 yrs
KYOTO, Japan - Kyocera Corp, an electronic components maker with businesses from office machines to mobile phones, is aiming to expand in smartphones this year while several other second-tier Japanese handset makers are throwing in the towel.
- KYOCERA Receives Environment Minister's Award in Japan for 4th Consecutive Year<6971.T>
- KYOCERA's "Kyoto Opal" Utilized in Decorative Design of Protective Film Screen Covers for iPhone 5s/5c/5<6971.T>
- Kyocera Torque Smartphone Expands Rugged Persona with Military-Grade Security from SAIFE<6971.T>
- KYOCERA to Make Donation to Aid Philippines Typhoon Relief Efforts<6971.T>
- Amedica Signs Agreement with Kyocera for Commercial Manufacture of Silicon Nitride Medical Devices<6971.T>
- Kyocera Enters T-Mobile Business Device Lineup with Waterproof, Drop-Proof and Shock-Proof Hydro XTRM<6971.T>
- KYOCERA and Madison School District Inaugurate KYOCERA’s First Photovoltaic System as U.S. Independent Power Producer<6971.T>
- MetroPCS Delivers It All with New Kyocera Hydro XTRM, Combines Nationwide 4G LTE, Affordability and Durability<6971.T>
- KYOCERA Starts Operation of 70MW Solar Power Plant, the Largest in Japan<6971.T>
- KYOCERA Announces Consolidated Financial Results for Six Months Ended September 30, 2013<6971.T>