News: Kyocera Corp (6971.T)
17 Mar 2014
Wed, Jan 29 2014
Jan 29 - Kyocera Corp CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS 9 months ended 9 months ended Year to Dec 31, 2013 Dec 31, 2012 Mar 31, 2014 LATEST YEAR-AGO COMPANY RESULTS RESULT FORECAST Sales 1.07 trln 926.52 1.43 trln (+15.6 pct) (+4.6 pct) (+11.7 pct
* Kyocera, Toyota Motor slip after stellar gains last week * Financials strong after recent robust quarterly results By Dominic Lau TOKYO, Nov 18 - Japan's Nikkei rose slightly to hold at six-month highs on Monday morning as investors scooped up financial shares after recent strong results, though recent outperformers like Toyota Motor Corp took a breather. The Nikkei was up 0.4 percent at 15,224.04 after hitting a six-month high of 15,253.24 earlier in the session.
TOKYO - Japan is finalizing a budget for a new command centre for cutting-edge research modeled after the U.S. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) to try to tap a broad swathe of civilian technologies with potential military uses.
TOKYO, Nov 13 - Japan is finalising a budget for a new command centre for cutting-edge research modelled after the U.S. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) to try to tap a broad swathe of civilian technologies with potential military uses.
* Listed Thai firms investing $2 bln in solar capacity over 5 yrs
- KYOCERA Introduces MFH-Raptor High Feed Milling Cutter with Anti-Vibration Design<6971.T>
- KYOCERA Begins Operations at Its First Manufacturing Facility in India<6971.T>
- KYOCERA Solar Modules Independently Tested Show Excellent Performance After 10 Years of Operation at Europe's Largest Solar Research Institute<6971.T>
- KYOCERA Announces Consolidated Financial Results for Nine Months Ended December 31, 2013<6971.T>
- KYOCERA to Supply Solar Modules to Soccer Stadium in The Hague, Netherlands<6971.T>
- Cricket Dives Back into Waterproof with the New Kyocera Hydro Plus<6971.T>
- KYOCERA Solar Modules Help Connecticut Residents Reduce Environmental Impact<6971.T>
- KYOCERA Receives Environment Minister's Award in Japan for 4th Consecutive Year<6971.T>
- KYOCERA's "Kyoto Opal" Utilized in Decorative Design of Protective Film Screen Covers for iPhone 5s/5c/5<6971.T>
- Kyocera Torque Smartphone Expands Rugged Persona with Military-Grade Security from SAIFE<6971.T>