News: Nissan Motor Co Ltd (7201.T)
10 Dec 2013
Mon, Dec 9 2013
TOKYO, Dec 9 - Nissan Motor Co named powertrain engineer Jun Seki as the new head of its China joint venture, following an executive reshuffle at the Japanese carmaker in November.
PARIS/HONG KONG, Dec 5 - Renault has won approval from Beijing authorities to begin Chinese production in a $1.3 billion joint venture with Dongfeng Motor Group , the carmakers said on Thursday.
DETROIT, Dec 4 - Mitsubishi Motors Corp has cut the price of its i-MiEV subcompact electric car in the United States by 20 percent for the 2014 model year, joining the parade of automakers who have lowered EV prices to boost demand.
DETROIT, Dec 3 - Nissan Motor Co Ltd : * Says us sales in November rose 10.7 percent to 106,528 vehicles
SHANGHAI, Dec 3 - Honda Motor Co Ltd and its two local joint ventures sold 83,013 automobiles in China in November, up 101.5 percent from a year earlier, the Japanese automaker said on Tuesday.
BOULOGNE-BILLANCOURT, France - Renault-Nissan will build a second engine with Russian partner AvtoVAZ and aims to overcome a decline in Lada sales in a market set to overtake Germany within two years, Renault's regional boss said on Thursday.
DETROIT - Nissan Motor Co on Friday announced that Fred Diaz will be promoted to senior vice president for sales and marketing for the Nissan brand in the United States as part of a management shakeup that involves 13 executives taking new positions.
(Company corrects responsibilities of promoted executive in pargraphs 1 and 2, showing he will be U.S. senior VP for Nissan brand, not Nissan Motor Co)
TOKYO - Carlos Ghosn, the CEO of Renault SA and Nissan Motor Co , said he was unfazed by delays in his electric vehicle sales targets, predicting rivals would face even greater obstacles in their plans to launch fuel cell car sales over the next few years.
TOKYO, Nov 20 - Carlos Ghosn, the CEO of Renault SA and Nissan Motor Co, said he was unfazed by delays in his electric vehicle sales targets, predicting rivals would face even greater obstacles in their plans to launch fuel cell car sales over the next few years.
- Nissan, New York City Launch Leaf Electric Vehicle Taxi Pilot<7201.T>
- Nissan LEAF Is KBB.com's Best Green Car of 2013<7201.T>
- Nissan And Habitat For Humanity Work Together To Build A Real "Heisman House"<7201.T>
- All-New Nissan Pathfinder Named To "Ward's 10 Best Interiors" 2013 List<7201.T>
- Fred M. Diaz Named Divisional Vice President, Nissan Sales & Marketing For Nissan Division In The U.S.<7201.T>
- Nissan Helps Create Great First Impressions Via Personalized Facebook Experience<7201.T>
- /C O R R E C T I O N -- Nissan North America/<7201.T>
- Nissan Debuts 2014 Pathfinder Hybrid, NV200 Mobility Taxi at New York International Auto Show<7201.T>
- Nissan And Gibson Combine Forces With NV200 Mobile Guitar Workshop<7201.T>
- Nissan Recognized by EPA With ENERGY STAR Sustained Excellence Award, Saves Enough Energy to Power the All-Electric LEAF for 750 Million Miles<7201.T>