News: Honda Motor Co Ltd (7267.T)
Fri, Aug 21 2015
- U.S. safety regulators have opened an investigation into air bags on Honda Motor Co's 2008 Accord sedans after 19 complaints of malfunctioning air bags including a front crash that resulted in injuries, federal officials said on Friday.
SEOUL - South Korea's LG Electronics Inc will supply Honda Motor Co Ltd and Porsche with in-car displays, a person with direct knowledge of the matter said on Friday, as the firm tries to grow its auto business to counter weak sales at its mainstay television and smartphone units.
* Sister firm LG Display already a major car display supplier
SEOUL, Aug 21 - South Korea's LG Electronics Inc will supply center information displays for cars to automakers Honda Motor Co Ltd and Porsche, a person with direct knowledge of the matter told Reuters on Friday.
SAO PAULO, Aug 10 - Honda Motor Co still aims to start delivering its HondaJet during the "late summer" in the United States, but its top aviation executive recognized on Monday that the deadline would depend on final certification there.
SAO PAULO, Aug 10 - Deliveries of four-passenger HondaJets will start in 2017 in Brazil, Michimasa Fujino, chief executive of the Honda Aircraft unit of Honda Motor Co, said at an event in Sao Paulo on Monday.
* Weak yen prompts some Japanese carmakers to manufacture at home
TOKYO - Honda Motor Co said on Friday its quarterly net profit jumped 20 percent, beating estimates, as strong sales in the United States and a weak yen helped it absorb the impact of higher quality-related costs.
* Strong China performance helps Asia sales climb 19 pct (Adds sales details, recall costs context)
July 31 - Honda Motor Co Executive Vice President Tetsuo Iwamura says:
- Honda Motor Co., Ltd. Reports Consolidated Financial Results For The Fiscal First Quarter Ended June 30, 2015<7267.T>
- Honda Aircraft Company Expands Sales of the HondaJet to South America<7267.T>
- Honda Motor Co., Ltd. Files Annual Report on Form 20-F for Fiscal Year Ended March 2015<7267.T>
- Honda Motor Co., Ltd. Reports Consolidated Financial Results For The Fiscal Fourth Quarter And The Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2015<7267.T>
- Technical Updates on Consumer Discretionary Sector Stocks -- LKQ Corp., Harley-Davidson, TRW Automotive Holdings, Kandi Technologies, and Honda Motor
- Honda Aero Receives FAA Production Certificate For HF120 Turbofan Jet Engine in North Carolina<7267.T>
- Consumer Discretionary Sector Stocks on the Move - Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Tesla Motors, Harley-Davidson, Honda Motor, and TRW Automotive Holdings
- REG-Honda Motor Co., Ltd. : Formal Notice<7267.T>
- REG-Honda Motor Co., Ltd. : 3rd Quarter Results<7267.T>
- Honda `Follow Your Dreams` Float to Lead 2013 Rose Parade