Mitsubishi Corp (8058.T)
26 Jul 2017
BRIEF-HICL Infrastructure says consortium of HICL, unit of Mitsubishi, selected by Ofgem as preferred bidder
* DIAMOND TRANSMISSION PARTNERS, CONSORTIUM COMPRISING CO AND UNIT OF MITSUBISHI, SELECTED BY OFGEM AS PREFERRED BIDDER
BRIEF-Mitsubishi Corp and HICL Infrastructure to spend 180 mln pounds to buy transmission cables and substations- Nikkei
* Mitsubishi Corp and U.K. Fund hicl infrastructure to spend 180 million pounds to buy transmission cables and substations- Nikkei Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-K2M Group announces long-term exclusive distribution agreement with Mitsubishi subsidiary Japan Medicalnext Co
* K2m Group Holdings, Inc. Announces long-term exclusive distribution agreement with mitsubishi corporation subsidiary japan medicalnext co., ltd.
* Mitsubishi to sell stake in 2 thermal coal mines in Australia
BRIEF-Mitsubishi Corp has decided to sell its interests in a pair of coal mines in Australia- Nikkei
* Mitsubishi Corp has decided to sell its interests in a pair of coal mines in New South Wales, Australia- Nikkei
* Submits fully funded proposal to acquire Coal & Allied and agrees conditional acquisition of Mitsubishi's interest in coal & allied mines
* Greenbrier Companies Inc- Co, Mitsubishi UFJ Lease & Finance finalize agreement for more than $1.0 billion in railcar business in North America Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Qtrly net profit 231.6 million baht versus 202.3 million baht
TOKYO Mitsubishi Corp and Mitsui & Co , Japan's biggest and second-biggest trading houses by assets, returned to profitability in the financial year ending in March, boosted by rising prices for coal and iron ore.
* Top five trading houses forecast profit growth (Adds company executives' quotes, analyst comments)