Mizuho Financial Group Inc (8411.T)
9 Dec 2016
Mon, Nov 14 2016
* Keeps annual net profit forecast at 600 bln yen (Adds net interest income and domestic loans figures)
TOKYO, Nov 14 Mizuho Financial Group said first-half profit slipped 6.7 percent, hurt by the central bank's introduction of negative interest rates this year which has further squeezed already low returns on loans.
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "A+" -R&I
BRIEF-Mizuho Financial Group looking to partner with Softbank Group in new personal loan business -Nikkei
* Mizuho Financial Group looking to partner with Softbank Group in new personal loan business that leverages big data in screening process - Nikkei
* Keeps full-year net profit forecast at 600 bln yen (Adds stock-related gains, share price rises)
TOKYO, July 29 Mizuho Financial Group, Japan's second-largest lender, said its first-quarter profit dropped 16 percent, as the country's negative interest rates hit income from loans and investments while failing to stoke broader borrowing.
July 27 Mizuho Americas, a unit of Japan's Mizuho Financial Group Inc, named Timothy Rezvan managing director on its equity research team, covering oil and gas exploration and production companies.
* Mizuho Financial Group and Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group are reshuffling operations in Europe - Nikkei
* Says it to issue its second series and third series unsecured permanent bonds (with debt relief authorized and subordinated) worth 230 billion yen respectively