* Says Jan-Jun contract sales at about 8.07 billion yuan
($1.30 billion), up 27.5 percent y/y
* Says wins bid for a piece of residential land in Zhejiang
province for 403 million yuan ($64.71 million)
* Says unit wins land auction in Nanjing city for 3 billion
yuan ($482.92 million)
* Says Jan-Feb contract sales at 2.16 billion yuan ($351.62
million), up 47.88 percent y/y
* Says Jan contract sales at 1.35 billion yuan ($223.1
million), up 41.75 percent y/y
Back to top
Thomson Reuters is the world's largest international multimedia news agency, providing investing news, world news, business news, technology news, headline news, small business news, news alerts, personal finance, stock market, and mutual funds information available on Reuters.com, video, mobile, and interactive television platforms. Thomson Reuters journalists are subject to an Editorial Handbook which requires fair presentation and disclosure of relevant interests.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. Nasdaq delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.