News: NTT Docomo Inc (9437.T)
Tue, Mar 4 2014
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Abhiram Nandakumar in Bangalore)
- The options market is reflecting a higher probability of large upside moves in Apple Inc and Facebook Inc stock when both companies report quarterly earnings next week.
TOKYO, Oct 11 - Sony Corp will move cautiously in tackling key overseas smartphone markets such as the United States and China as it strives to become the third-biggest smartphone maker in the world, CEO Kazuo Hirai told journalists on Friday.
TOKYO - Shares of SoftBank Corp hit the highest since the dot.com bubble on Wednesday, with traders citing short-covering by investors who put aside worries it would add fewer subscribers after rival NTT DoCoMo Inc also started selling Apple Inc's iPhone.
NTT DOCOMO Inc. & Apple Inc.
- Vuzix Sponsors Two NTT DOCOMO Developer Contests for the Creation of New M100 Smart Glasses Apps<9437.T>
- Vuzix and NTT DOCOMO Feature M100 Smart Glasses at CEATEC Japan 2013<9437.T>
- NTT DOCOMO & Apple Team Up to Offer iPhone in Japan on Friday, September 20<9437.T>
- Financial Results, Election of Board Member, Recognitions, Security Platform Demonstrations, and Solutions Deployment - Research Report on Finisar, Sprint, Palo Alto, Aruba, and DOCOMO
- REG - NTT DOCOMO, INC - 1st Quarter Quartely Report
- REG - NTT DOCOMO, INC - 1st Quarter Results
- REG - NTT DOCOMO, INC - Filing of Annual Report to U.S. SEC
- REG - NTT DOCOMO, INC - Annual Financial Report
- REG - NTT DOCOMO, INC - Announcement
- REG - NTT DOCOMO, INC - Result of AGM