NTT Docomo Inc (9437.T)
27 Jun 2016
Fri, Jun 24 2016
TOKYO India's Tata Sons Ltd has been ordered to pay NTT DoCoMo Inc $1.2 billion to buy DoCoMo's stake in its mobile phone joint venture, the Japanese firm said, citing an international arbitration court ruling.
* India's central bank had rejected Tata's offer to buy stake
TOKYO, June 24 NTT DoCoMo Inc said on Friday it had received an award from an international arbitration court ordering Tata Sons Ltd to pay it about $1.17 billion, upon DoCoMo's tender of its entire stake in their joint venture Tata Teleservices to Tata Sons or a designee.
* Says the company repurchases 10 million shares for 27.21 billion yen in total from May 2 to May 31
* NTT says to buy back up to 3.24 percent of own shares worth 350 billion yen ($3.2 billion) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 108.7300 yen)
BRIEF-NTT Docomo decided to appoint senior executive vice president, Kazuhiro Yoshizawa, as its president - Nikkei
* NTT Docomo has decided to appoint a senior executive vice president, Kazuhiro Yoshizawa, as its president - Nikkei
* Said on Friday DOCOMO Digital GmbH has given notice to net mobile AG that it has determined the amount of the reasonable cash settlement for squeeze out demand by
* NTT Docomo apparently saw group operating profit jump 17 percent to just over 750 billion yen ($6.75 billion) in fiscal 2015 - Nikkei
* Says to cancel treasury stock worth 3.11 percent of shares outstanding
* Registers for issuance of 1 trln yen in straight bonds in 2-year period from April 3 - DealWatchFurther company coverage: