Fast Retailing Co Ltd (9983.T)
Fri, Jul 14 2017
TOKYO, July 14 Japan's Nikkei share average edged up on Friday as disappointing earnings from Fast Retailing, the world's third largest apparel retailer, offset gains made after Wall Street pushed higher.
* Domestic Uniqlo op profit falls on higher costs (Adds CFO comment, context)
(Adds accounting period) Jul 13 (Reuters)- Fast Retailing Co Ltd CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) 9 months 9 months Year ended ended to May 31, 2017 May 31, 2016 Aug 31, 2017 LATEST YEAR-AGO COMPANY RESULTS RESULT FORECAST Sales 1.48 trln 1.43 trln 1.85 trln (+3.0 p
* Requests trading halt for HK depository receipts pending release of quarterly results announcement of co Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TOKYO, July 13 Japan's Fast Retailing Co Ltd , owner of clothing chain Uniqlo, said on Thursday third-quarter operating profit rose 7.5 percent, just short of analyst estimates, on the back of brisk sales abroad.
* Uniqlo to double its european presence to 100 stores in three years - Nikkei Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Keeps FY operating profit view unchanged at 175 bln yen (Recasts, adds CEO's comments on prices)
TOKYO, April 13 Japan's Fast Retailing Co Ltd , the owner of the Uniqlo casual wear brand, on Thursday reported an 80 percent jump in second-quarter operating profit, lifted by improved profit margins and a weaker yen.
* Trading in its Hong Kong depositary receipts will be halted from thursday, April 13, 2017 pending release of interim results Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TOKYO, March 16 Japanese stocks eked out small gains in choppy trade on Thursday after the U.S. Federal Reserve hiked U.S. interest rates, but signalled no pick-up in the pace of tightening.